Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Sheep for sale  (Read 7110 times)

Fergie

• Joined Oct 2009
Re: Sheep for sale
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 11:08:07 pm »
Bigchicken, if Fergie wants them, thats fair enough, as I would not be able to take all of them :)

Roxy,
I assumed you were just taking a couple of them.  Maybe I misinterpreted your message if you were thinking of more - I'll be quite happy to take the ones left over, however many that is.  I already have 44 sheep, so don't actually need them, but I've plenty space & can give them a home, and am fairly local.

John

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 11:35:51 pm »
Hi Fergie,  yes, I did only want two or three myself, but as Minimaran had decided not to have any at this time, I would have taken more if necessary, as bigchicken was travelling down to the poultry sale.  I am happy to have just two -but not sure how that will work transportwise for bigchicken.  That would obvously work ok for you to have your five wouldn't it!!!

Fergie

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 11:45:42 pm »
Hi Roxy,

as I said earlier, I'm happy to take the remainder of the 7 sheep that Bigchicken is selling, even if that is only a couple or three.

Agree with Bigchicken on the number you want, and the transport arrangements, and I'll take the rest.  I wouldn't want to deprive anyone.

John

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 12:18:17 am »
Right, I definitely only want two -if bigchicken does not want to transport just two down to the sale, that is ok by me, whichever way.  So you will get your five.  Likewise, if you wanted all 7, being closer, I would not be upset at all.

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 05:33:14 pm »
Ok cheers Roxy
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 11:44:15 pm »
These sheep are now sold thanks everyone for your interest.
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS