Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Property for sale  (Read 6230 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Property for sale
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 09:51:07 am »
In that case, South Scotland and over towards the East might be better - not so much rain and if inland protected from the North Sea winds.  Try ESPC, GSPC, and the rural ones - what I did was google 'houses for sale in central scotland' You get smaller private websites that way. 
When John was alive we thought about moving to North Yorkshire and had local papers sent to us from there.  Any of the newspapers will do that - they each have their house sale days so no need to take them every day, and sometimes once a month is enough.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2010, 10:46:05 am »
Thank you Annie you have some good ideas.   :)

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2010, 09:25:59 pm »

Jackie BSPC will give you Berwickshire and Northumberland, Lovely area (well I am a bit biased), but not too far from Edinburgh or Newcastle.
Anne

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 08:35:37 am »
Hello Daisys Mum See I'm not a real peasant I've been to Newcastle.On a steam hauled train many years ago It was a celebration ride from Doncaster Hauled by Sir Nigel Gresley and pushed by the then British Rail owned Green Apple guess which one broke down and had to be shunted off at York We went over the two bridges. :D :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS