Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hello all  (Read 3135 times)

sandy

Re: hello all
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 07:40:12 pm »
No,  very big man was in that room last and he must have broken the plastic pin off the bolt, it was only a cheap one so can easily be replaced, the other guest is here now and they are both going to the same training/interview tomorrow, nice laby's not pol-tie-goose ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 07:35:45 am »
Sandy How much does it cost to come and stay I've never seen a real one and I can't spell it either ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sandy

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 08:26:43 am »
The house is 300 years old and must have seen some History pass it's windows, we have had "visits" from past inhabitants but they are all still alive and kicking and none have seen or heard of any ghosts or gooses, my neighbours have had presences in their house though. I have had some frightening things happen to me in other places and have seen things that other people have seen on the same night so I am sure I would feel something here if there was something. I am very comfortable in this house on my own, no fear of the dead as the ones still living are more of a threat, anyway, the dogs will protect me :dog:[move] ???mind you, someone keeps turning the heating down?[/move]

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS