Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: RHS  (Read 5834 times)

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
Re: RHS
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 04:51:26 pm »
Big Light the humming bird egg was on the Landward. I had a great weekend won a trophy with one of my dumpy bantams. Helping on the RBST stand was interesting. My highlights were the 22 heavy horse in lady's or stallion cart, what a sight just awesome. Grahams Gersey hole milk, tasted great just like milk used to taste and should taste. Bought a roll of prize winning black pudding yum yum. The Shetland sheep Hebridean sheep and the goat tents. The poultry show go Adele, champion with a cayuga duck daughter to the champion at the last Smallholder show, meeting and having a blether with friends old and new. last but not least my daughter Katie for her great company.
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

Big Light

• Joined Aug 2011
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 10:11:55 pm »
Big Chicken Equity card arrived in the post today  :excited: Did you get yours?

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 10:47:06 pm »
Aye but it's just for the egg lol'
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS