Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Replacement blogger required  (Read 1746 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Replacement blogger required
« on: February 28, 2010, 09:07:49 am »
For about a year now, I have been writing a "more or less" weekly diary for Horse and Country TV's website. I have finally had to admit that I don't have time to do it justice. In resigning, I said that I would try and get a replacement so is anyone on here interested in taking up the mantle?

It's unpaid and takes about an hour a week, depending of course on how much you write and how fast!! It does carry a link to your own website.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll put you in contact with the folk at H&C.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Replacement blogger required
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 10:18:37 am »
I am Breed Writer for Our Dogs Newspaper so I know the work you have put into it.  Getting people to give you notes for each week is like extracting hens teeth!  I put in stuff about my own dogs much of the time.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Replacement blogger required
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 12:26:30 pm »
It's really just a diary of what's been happening on your own holding, so you don't have to rely on other folk. It wasn't a big job but it's one I can do without at the moment.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS