Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholding weekends  (Read 1766 times)

tattycat

• Joined Nov 2013
Smallholding weekends
« on: June 17, 2015, 06:40:15 pm »
Hiya all! I've just set up a Facebook page for our place.

We are Dun Roaming Smallholding and Open Farm. Ireland

Please give us a look and if you like what you see, give us a like! We need all the help we can get if we're going to pull this off!  We are on a 'Rent to Buy' on this property, although we've  been at the smallholding game for quite a few years now.

We are hoping to do Smallholding Weekends to give you all you aspiring Smallholders out there a taster of the day to day management  of a working smallholding! I can only give a sketchy itinerary of the weekend as I never know what I'm walking out to in the morning, as all you smallholders can relate to!
I can however say it will be hands on with goat's, pig's, sheep and poultry, planting,  harvesting, bed preperation, and at the moment I am making cheese and hedgerow cordial's.

We are also hoping to do Showing Goat's Weekend. This will include the preparations pre show, the show itself, and getting them all settled post show.

There are pictures of the accomodation on the Facebook page,  so if anyone interested please contact me through the Facebook page, and hopefully I'll  be able to work out how to set a website up soon!!

Thanks
Dun Roaming Smallholding and Open Farm. Ireland on Facebook

Smallholding Weekends  in rural Ireland.
Also some 'Showing Goat's ' weekends.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS