Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hybrid willow - Northallerton North yorkshire  (Read 2436 times)

stufe35

• Joined Jan 2013
Hybrid willow - Northallerton North yorkshire
« on: August 30, 2015, 07:31:54 pm »
Today we cut down loads of willow.  We bought it off the web a few years back, a small bunch of pencil size pieces.  You just stick them in the ground and they grow.  From one small bunch we have taken cuttings and now have willow hedges all over the place. So we filled a tractor trailer with the proceeds of our cuttings,  if you want some you are more than welcome to come and take what you want. Cut it up and stick it in the ground.  Very fast growing. Free if you want any, because all we shall do is have a bonfire once it's dried out.

You'll have to come and get it I'm not going to start cutting it up myself and posting it, I have enough on my plate !

Regards stu
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 07:31:00 am by stufe35 »

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
Re: Hybrid willow
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 07:40:53 pm »
Where are you
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

Dogwalker

• Joined Nov 2011
Re: Hybrid willow
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 09:11:07 pm »
you need some goats to feed it to. :D

stufe35

• Joined Jan 2013
Re: Hybrid willow - Northallerton North yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 07:34:00 am »
Sorry- school boy error, location now added.

roddycm

• Joined Jul 2013
Re: Hybrid willow - Northallerton North yorkshire
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 01:50:03 pm »
Which website did you order from? I don't live in the UK but really like the sound of fast growing willow. Maybe I can get a friend to bring me some! Thanks!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS