Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tilly at 14 weeks  (Read 1329 times)

Kitchen Cottage

• Joined Oct 2012
Tilly at 14 weeks
« on: June 21, 2015, 08:25:06 am »
http://s1245.photobucket.com/user/kitchencottage/media/tillyandjess_zpsnt1iyzvp.jpg.html?filters[user]=131643925&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

This is her with her sister Jess.  Tilly is the chocolate and Jess was back availing herself of my tenant's pet sitting services whilst her new owner went on holiday.

My concern was Tilly wasn't good on a lead and hadn't really seen outside of Kitchen Cottage.  So I took her and Jess to the East Essex Shire Horse Show last weekend and she was great.  Today is one of my favourite shows of the year, the Blackwater Show (small and local) and she will be going without Misty and,,,, I may enter her in the puppy class in the Fun Dog Show.

I absolutely adore Misty and Tilly, already they are such good friends and companions and just have such fun...

;D ;D ;D

Oopsiboughtasheep

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Hampshire
Re: Tilly at 14 weeks
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 10:59:51 am »
Adorable...hope you win rosettes!
Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Tilly at 14 weeks
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 11:32:47 am »
So cute - need to use the whole link for it to work - copy and paste it into a browser rather than trying to click.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS