Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Scottish Borders Art Fair  (Read 2175 times)

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
Scottish Borders Art Fair
« on: March 18, 2015, 05:06:48 pm »
 :wave:  Hi everyone, my life took a tangent this past six months and I've been busy painting for galleries and the like and doing very well, so livestock taken a backseat recently.

However, Scottish Borders Art Fair on all weekend this weekend (20th - 22nd) at Springwood Park in lovely Kelso.  It's the same ground that the Border Union Showground (livestock show) is if you've ever been to that.

So if you fancy a drive about and it's supposed to be nice weather this weekend, then drop by, FREE ENTRY.  It's not a craft fair, it's fine art (don't mean to sound snooty).  I'm on Stand 35, the one with the BIG paintings, if you're there come and say hello!

Thanks all! :wave:
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
Re: Scottish Borders Art Fair
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 09:37:49 pm »
Bummer... I am in Belfast this weekend or I would have come over for a nosey >:(
Hope it all goes well for you  :thumbsup:
Anne

lord flynn

• Joined Mar 2012
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 08:29:45 pm »
hope it was successful for you :)

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 07:10:44 pm »
Oh hi  :wave:

I've just come on  -  never on these days, no time.

Yes it all went well and the whole art thing has taken off big time, I've sold 15 in 6 weeks at the Flat Cat Gallery in Lauder so most pleased and have posh galleries asking me to do stuff for them, 5 private commissions to do.  Don't know why I didn't do this before now!  -  oh yes, I was busy smallholding.

Sorry I've not been in touch Anne, we must catch up when I get my breath back.  Hope all is going well for you.  If you're passing this way please give me a text (rather than on TAS) and pop in for a coffee, it would be really great to see you and catch up. 

All the best,  x
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS