Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: sheep and cph and holdings licence help me please  (Read 1826 times)

SN Cobs

• Joined Apr 2015
sheep and cph and holdings licence help me please
« on: April 13, 2015, 05:25:25 pm »
we rent fields and have horses in a few different fields from 3 different people we plan to get a few pet lambs 3 maybe 4 and would also like 2 goats what licences or cph or what do we need as iv tried phoning so many different folk and no one seems to be able to help some one said I'd need to regester as a landless keeper ????

heyhay1984

• Joined Jun 2014
Re: sheep and cph and holdings licence help me please
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:46:43 pm »
If you contact the Rural Payments Agency it looks like you can get CPH number as a tenant, would be worth speaking to each of your landlords though! You might need a difference CPH for different fields but it depends how far apart they are I think.

When you have that you can contact your local branch of Animal Health to get a flock number.

SN Cobs

• Joined Apr 2015
Re: sheep and cph and holdings licence help me please
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 06:52:15 am »
Thank you I received an email back from them last night I will try sort it all out as we are desperate to get our pet lambs ha

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS