Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hokess pokess  (Read 3438 times)

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
hokess pokess
« on: February 02, 2010, 03:09:13 pm »
what do you think of these ebay  Item number: 280452898078 .....ive tried a crystal and it did swing in a circle but that was to determin if fertile.. i must do it again and record the results, i tried some shop eggs and some i knew were fertile and they did swing or stay still (shop eggs), WHAT ABOUT THIS EBAY ITEM.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: hokess pokess
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 03:55:37 pm »
Haven't even looked.  i don't believe any of that crystal stuff.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 05:22:52 pm »
no i didnt untill i got a pendant crystal for £2 and tried it... why did it rotate around the egg and some it stayed still, try it you can also do it with a needle and cotton, or a key, give it a go  :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 05:24:43 pm by harry »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 10:18:42 pm »
I used to do that when I was a child.  Waste of time
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

HappyHippy

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:16:15 am »
Hiya Harry,
I can't comment on the ebay item cause I've never used one  ;D
But DO think crystals work ! Then again I'm quite open to stuff like that AND I make a lot of gemstone jewellery (some of it really does seem to work - but again maybe it's the power of the mind)
Obviously the science behind it is all to do with the earth's magnetic pull and gravity, but it's way beyond me  ::)
Good luck and if you do try it let us know how you get on
Karen x

Hardfeather

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:16:49 am »

That's not very conducive to debate and discussion.  ???

I saw a programme once where a forest ranger used a suspended crystal and a piece of deer antler over a map of a forest which was unknown to him, and he placed a cross on the map at each spot which gave him a reaction. When he took the map to the forest, and met the resident ranger, they found that every point he'd put on the map pertained to a rutting stand where the fallow bucks had come for centuries.

When he used the crystal on the sites he got a very strong reaction, and came to the conclusion that there were lay lines there, where energies came to the surface of the earth.

I have visited a place near An Gearasdan where they have a massive collection of world crystals. You pay a fiver to enter and it's like a labyrinth with crystals on display throughout. Some of them are immense and some are tiny. Some you can touch, and some are behind screens. The energies in that place are undeniable.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:27:46 pm by AengusOg »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 11:22:14 am »

That's not very conducive to debate and discussion.  ???
That's your opinion and I am entitled to mine.  I have tried using crystals and had no reaction whatsover so I find the idea a total waste of time - that is my opinion, OK? The thread is "hokess pokess"  (Hocus pocus)  I think it speaks for itself.  I admit to very much being a Doubting Thomas, and I need proof for everything.  As yet I have no proof - only anecdotal hearsay!  Prove it to me and I will believe. ;) ;D ;D  I'm quite happy not believing in the powers of crystals at the moment, but if they do have powers and I can make use of these powers in a practical way then I will be equally happy;)

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 05:54:00 pm »
NOT JUST CRYSTALLS , try a needle and thread over an egg or a key and thread, mine used to build up and rotate completly around the outside of the egg, i have no believes either way but why do things rotate but a known infertile egg stays still?????????

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 06:00:20 pm »
It's got to do with YOU, rather than the actual dowsing item (crystal or otherwise). I think studies have shown that we give off very small, infinitesimally small movements, even when we're trying to be still, and whether or not it's our instinct that directs dowsing item, we don't really know. I think people don't trust their instincts enough, and if they still themselves (without a dowsing item) their instincts become clearer, and louder, and most likely true. Of course, probability comes into it as well!

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 09:40:05 pm »
if its me thats moving the dowser how come if i take the egg away the dowser stops?????? plus i was told if it goes clockwise or anti clockwise its a cock or hen, anyone else tried it yet since reading this? there must be something in it as where did this all start.

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 09:53:13 pm »
I used to dowse for answers to a lot of things, like food allergies, gender of baby for a pregnant friend, lottery numbers, you name it, lol! I think a lot of it has to do with our own subconscious, and if you believe that thought creates energy, then that would probably explain a lot of the dowsing mechanism. What I was trying to say really, without everything else clouding the issue, is that the dowsing item is the medium through which energy travels, and even if you are not actually or consciously thinking about something, your subconscious mind would. Another explanation would be, that since everything is surrounded by electro magnetic fields, an item like a needle would rotate in either directions depending on the charge, although it may not explain the crystals, unless you believe that crystals also respond to electromagnetic fields.

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 04:51:54 am »

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 06:05:36 pm »
not sure if dowsing works on this one. I do believe that it can show you things you might already know but are not aware of, like in decision making processes. Deep inside you already know what you want to do but rationality comes in on the conscious level and can inhibit the process.
 But to see if eggs are fertile? I don't know...Trial and error I would say is the only method to find out  ;) :&>

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS