Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Birthdays  (Read 4050 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Birthdays
« on: February 03, 2010, 12:15:53 am »
Its someone Wizard knows birthday today intit Miri ? Happy birthday Miri XXX
I stayed up late specially to send you this.Its a long time past my bed time LOL
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:17:31 am by Wizard »
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
Re: Birthdays
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 06:10:02 am »
Happy Birthday Miri  :) :) :) :) :)
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:04:31 am »
Have a great day Miri.  :)

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:16:29 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 08:36:19 am »
Good Morning Miri Its past my getting up time now by a long way!Now have you open the poorly hidden packet/parcel ? What was in do tell.Lets guess 2 of 3 a shiny oblong of ALU with 3 letters and 3 numbers and a square one with the same or was it 2 square ones.There might even be all 3 with one for the trailer.I hope that was what one was.Could be good if HE takes you out and says "toin da key girl" and it spins and starts like the car does  That would be a good pressi. Anyway have a lovely day and tell us about it tomorrow XXX :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 08:48:04 am »
Happy Birthday Miri xxx

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 02:46:43 pm »
Many happy returns, Miri!

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 07:46:18 pm »

Happy Birthday M !  :bouquet:

Did the boys go digging for bones before the snow started?! 
 :-*
Little Blue

Troubled Waters

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 09:06:23 pm »
Happy Birthday!!!  :bouquet:

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 09:40:28 pm »

Happy Birthday - hope you have had a lovely one..............
kirsty

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 09:44:22 am »
 Good morning Miri dear.??? ;D or is it the other way round.Come on tell George what was in the packet?I think most of us are dying to know.I was a big bit puzzled by the "Did the boys go digging for bones" bit.Dont you feed em good  ;D I'm sure you do if not I'll have to keep going past New Close Wood and down past Hendale They are often in there.They are lifting sugar beet today with a new harvester thats on demo so we are off for a view.The Earl wont be there so he will see it on the journal at Xmas Regards G&K XXX

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 07:39:22 pm »
Do hope your birthday was fab Miri  ;D

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 08:51:11 pm »
Wow thank you everyone!  I'm feeling all emotional!  Yes Wizard, I had an oblong one and a square one.

I don't think anyone in the world will have had the combination of Birthday presents that I got yesterday - proper black number plates for my old Landrover and a slapmarker for the next lot of pigs!!!

Ruth, Harry completly forgot on the day and it hasn't been mentioned today.  Just to explain Wizard - we went to a friend's house for Halloween and she got the children to look through Duck entrails, heads and feet to find sweeties.  Harry kept the Duck's head and we buried it in the garden.  My friend told him it needed to be in the ground until my Birthday.  So my Birthday now = digging head up!!

Yesterday I had a normal working day and my OH was in Liverpool and has only just got home now - so there was nothing special except for the ace presents!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 08:53:30 am »
If Ruth and Harry comes to Grimsby one day I will see if we can go and see most of 100,000 white ducks It depends what day it is but can you imagine 50 thousand day old little balls of yellow fluff running about?Its a lovely sight first time one sees them.I don't know the Hatchery Manager now Dick has gone I'll see if the new man will let me in with my camera then they can have a picture.I'm told if they are busy there can be half a million at various states of growth.Its a big planning job. :farmer:

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 07:16:32 pm »
Wow that sounds like to be a sight to be seen.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS