Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Eat sexy swine  (Read 2385 times)

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Eat sexy swine
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 08:02:39 pm »
 ;D :love: ;D
Little Blue

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 08:16:42 pm »
 ;D

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:13:33 am »
 :pig: (imagine a bunch of flowers here)  :pig:  or perhaps thats just romantic swine

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:06:17 am »
Can't let this slip by without a comment  ;D Some time ago I was shopping in the local Sainsbury's Let me wander here a tiny bit.On RCC forum a certain olyer than thou said I think its totally wrong that Delia should use food out of a tin.Pompuss bitch.I replied I couldn't make corned beef hash or corned beef fritters without opening a tin.I haven't the time or the inclination to Make a brine clean a thin rib or brisket soak and rub the meat every day for ten days then muck about to use it far easier with a tin.Back to the tale I picked up a tin of corned beef that was considerably cheaper than my usual brand and impressed on the bottom was PRODUCT OF ZIMBARBWAY.Coming up the isle towards me was Peter Wesson the then General Manager of the Grimsby store."Hey up Sir wots all this Corned Wildebeast?Red face shut up George we have to help these third world countries you know.If you give me a complimentary tin I will try it and tell all what we think to it but he didn't,so I told him to keep it.I still think unknown to him we bought one the following week and tried it Quite honestly I couldn't taste any difference and we used it every time until their stock was exhausted.Yes I mean Pompuss not pompous Wizard wrote this and means it
I seem to think I commented on something Cristina had said about this before now :farmer:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 09:08:35 am by Wizard »
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:21:44 am »
 :love: :pig: :love: :pig: ;D ;D ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS