Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: YAK or the likes of  (Read 1699 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
YAK or the likes of
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:33:18 am »
So I have just had a phone call telling me she wanted to know what the story is in the previous post so I told her when she stopped laughing she said put a---h--- em most should be able to work that out so here goes.
Along side Riby Drag just north of Caistor is quite a long straight road along the side of this road is New Close Wood.Which often contains a herd of the Earls deer.This particular night a deer jumped the hedge onto the road and this Transit van knocked it down.The chap in the car following stops finds its dead whips the boot lid up and puts the deer in.On arriving home tells the Mrs what had occurred and said I'm going to hang it in the garage and skin  and butcher it we have plenty of room in the freezer.The kids wont eat Bambi.Well we will have a guessing game They have got to guess what the meat is.Good idea Sam I'll do some next week leave a bit to hang will you please.The day came and it smelt beautiful Mum served it up the little lad said what is it Mum.Aha Sam said you've got to guess So after the children had had several goes the little girl said You will have to give us a clue Daddy.Thinking about this he said "It's what Mummy calls me some times" The little girl pushed her plate away in disgust and screamed" Don't eat it Andrew its a bit of an A---H---  :farmer:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 09:35:20 am by Wizard »
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: YAK or the likes of
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 11:37:16 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 11:44:20 am »
Very good! ;D

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 02:21:07 pm »
 ;D funny one

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 03:13:29 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 08:23:33 pm »
 ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS