Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: SNOW - not again  (Read 1510 times)

Lavinia

• Joined Nov 2009
  • Midlothian
SNOW - not again
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:32:34 am »
Hi

Was i the only idiot in the world who did not see the forcast, did it even say it was going to snow.. Cars weren't in the garage, the roads taking Stewart to school were terrible. We have about 2 -3 inches and it is still falling thick and fast... brrrrrrrrrrr.
Lavinia

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: SNOW - not again
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:40:44 am »
Hello Lavinia No you were not I only see YTV and Look North Weather by accident they are seldom right for Grimsby.Yesterday the sun shone beautifully from sun rise to set I was 2C cold but not to bad since there was little wind.Cheer up lass its still 57 days to April  ??? :'( :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

HappyHippy

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 12:59:29 pm »
Yip we've got it again in Lanark  8)
Not too much today, just 1-2 inches, but lots more heavy showers forecast for tomorrow - oh the joys  :(......................................... we were just starting to get back to normal ! (well, normal for here ! ;))

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 03:14:45 pm »
We had some this morning but it's mostly gone now and the sun is and the sky is blue. Four seasons in one day - it could only be Scotland.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS