Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: chicken/rabbit run/aviary panels Devon  (Read 4112 times)

wolf1

• Joined Apr 2011
chicken/rabbit run/aviary panels Devon
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:57:07 pm »
I have been making panels this year for my own use but have had so many people asking me to make them some i have decided to see if anyone else might be interested i make 2 different types of large panels aviary panels 6ft x 6ft made from treated 2"x1" timber frame and strong aviary wire these can be bolted or cabled tied together to make any size run that you want and they are very strong door can be fitted as well for easy access, i also make 6ftx6ft panels with featheredge boards at the bottom and one at the top i find these great for youngstock or mini bantams as it stops the wind at ground level these are also made from 2"x1" treated timber frame and strong aviary wire both types can also be made in 6ft high x 3ft wide panels, i also make rabbit type runs 6ft long 3ft wide and 2ft high with a top that opens at each end i cannot work out how to put a pic on but will happily email some to anyone interested

6ft x 6ft panels £20.00
6ft x 3ft panels £12.00
6ftx3ft door add £10.00 to the panel cost
6ftx3ftx2ft rabbit run £45.00

We are near winkleigh in Devon EX202AR happy to deliver locally for cost of fuel. :)

Si

• Joined Feb 2014
  • Teignmouth
    • Transporters
Re: chicken/rabbit run/aviary panels Devon
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 06:36:23 pm »
Hi  :wave:, can you supply full 6' aviary's with roof panels? Can you send pictures :)
Regards

Bramblecot

• Joined Jul 2008
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 07:49:48 pm »
Hi, I will pm you. :wave:

iceman99

• Joined Dec 2015
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 04:41:31 pm »
Hi

If you are still making these, I am interested in 8 6FT panels 1 3ft panel and a 3ft door for a chicken run. I am in Taunton. Am interested to hear back on price including delivery

Cheers

wolf1

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 06:08:17 pm »
Hi iceman99 i still make the panels altho the price has changed a bit due to increased wood and wire costs im not sure about delivery as i have sold my pick up now altho may be able to sort something out the cost with out delivery would be £25.00 each for the 6ft by 6ft panels and £35.00 for the 6ft by 6ft door panel let me know if they are still of interest to you.

Thanks

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS