Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Off colour Pygmy  (Read 2362 times)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Off colour Pygmy
« on: January 18, 2010, 03:11:27 am »
Yesterday I received a text from my sister saying that she felt that Blossom, the pygmy goat in my picture was off colour and should she get the vet out? Wel, with us not being there I knew it would be safer to get the vet out, just to be on the safe side. After a good check over the vet found nothing wrong with her but gave her a shot of something to be on the safe side. So, my sister was told to ensure that Blossom was eating, drinking and pooing ok. Fingers corssed that she is ok, it is more worrying when you can't be there yourself.

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Off colour Pygmy
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 07:00:57 pm »
Hope she's okay James, as you say its worse when you're not there.  Sounds like she is probably just missing you!
Little Blue

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 11:05:14 pm »
Have to say I agree with little blue- are you sure she's not pining for you? I'm sure she'll be fine, but best to be safe.

Beth

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 08:56:44 am »
Thanks, I phoned home yesterday and Blossom was eating ok, I guess she may just be missing me afterall, the vet was sure she was ok! I guess my sister panicked as they are not her pets and she fears anything going wrong. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS