Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: MUSIC.....  (Read 2780 times)

Micko

• Joined Jan 2010
MUSIC.....
« on: January 17, 2010, 10:06:03 pm »
Out in Shields on Fri night and saw an ace band playing Lizzy/Zep/Foos/UFO/Sabs/Rush...loads of lasses headbanging at the front and having a great time......seemed to be having a great time and thriving.

Was wondering if worth playing such sounds to our future sows and chickens when we get them? Would this help?!

sandy

Re: MUSIC.....
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:10:58 pm »
My pups had a range of Susan Boyal, music from English Patient, then onto some German Electric c**p  then some 80s Regee, onto Bob Marley, they slept well, we danced!! I love music and am play a lot of different stuff and really notice how relaxed my dogs are with relaxing or chill out stuff....."peace

Micko

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 11:57:59 pm »
Dee was out with mates a few weeks ago and had Motorhead on full wack and mutts loved it! Mind you had to turn it down after a while cos couldn't charm them down...getting a bit mad.

sandy

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 12:01:03 am »
 ;D ;D ;D MIne are into chill more!!

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 12:04:22 pm »
Classic F.M. for my dogs, me singing for the stock (no wonder the pigs keep breaking out!) ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 12:34:23 pm »
Whatever comes on the radio is fine for me and my dogs. My kennel dogs were listening to the footie yesterday ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Micko

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 12:56:10 pm »
Um....don't mention the football. Had the Manchester derby on last night and the dogs got a bit concerned at me shouting and raving and leaping about. Enough for Chas to chase his tail to block all the 'badness' out! Bless him....as he's just lost the tip of it being too energetic (£77 vets bill).

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS