« on: January 13, 2010, 09:10:36 am »

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
Re: whoops
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 09:49:39 am »
 :) 
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

sandy

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 10:30:20 am »
 ;D A bit worrying as it's sooooo true, just chatting about it the other day.....always those bl*&+"!$ glasses, phone and keys, someone comes in and hides them ALL the time!!! P.S lost my glasses now!!!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 11:47:42 am »
I've been doing those things all my life ::) :-[ ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 12:12:26 pm »
Got my glasses on now, my eldest daughter is very scatty, no in fact my yongest is too, the middle is fine and ususaly knwos where she puts things, well I do too but not just lately!!! My eldest as a child came out of the showers on a camp site and said "I lost my shoes"!! needless to say they were behind the shower door, then as an adult,she hired a car in Glasgow, some years ago but on return, left her own car  keys in the car in Glasgow, the trouble is she had already lost the other car key down the toilet at the local gym...luckily enough she was able to get home, not sure how she did that now...............I forgot!!

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 01:46:19 pm »
Very good!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS