Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hi from Tyneside  (Read 6726 times)

sandy

Re: Hi from Tyneside
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 07:19:10 pm »
My dogs, Ben and Islay Love to help me feed the chickens!! they collect poo too and I see Ben sniffing at the Chickens bums....he also finds hidden eggs for me...must have another search as the Ducks eggs are not around at the moment, I found. well Ben found 44, all still good, a couple of months ago!!

DeeDee

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 07:43:06 pm »
You lot have got me absolutely cracked up!

Charlie has this look on his face when he's mucnhing into a particularly tasy cow pat, like "Mam - you really need to taste this - DIVINE!. But no way am I sharing, it's just too good". And I'm thinking "you disgusting mutt - well fed and loved but still you can't resist cow poo".

Maybe we can ask Hugh Fearnley W to investigate and prepare some taster dishes? Mind you, I'm not volunteering for the taste test but I do know a friendly mongrel who'll be happy to offer his services!

Dee x

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 08:00:52 pm »

My Jack Russell, Daisy, loves to stick her head through the flap on the cat litter tray leaving tell tale bits of cat litter in the floor. We always

joke that she has been at the pick and mix. Disgusting animals but can you imagine life without them!!!
Anne

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 06:45:43 am »
Digby ( :pig:) loves to get into the hen house, where he eats the chicken poo.  Its not easy getting him out either.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS