Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3912 times)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Hello
« on: January 06, 2010, 03:08:57 pm »
Well we arrived in Koh Lanta, Thailand yesterday to torrential rain, thunder and lightening. Thankfully today we returned to normal, beautiful sunshine. Already very relaxed and eating like a pig!!! I hope the snow and ice has gone for you all, but wouldn't swap places for anything ha ha/

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 03:26:51 pm »
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

shut up shut up shut up!!!!!

the future Mrs SB has been badgering me all week to go back to Thailand. To the point she is even cooking a wee thai feast tonight (including a red curry for me - and she hates coconut milk, so she must really be wanting away!!!)

apparently Air Asia was doing £30 return flights to Bangkok - it'd be worth it for 3/4 days there!!!

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 03:43:16 pm »
enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
road so bad, not even the coalman can get here, no school taxi to high school, I'm cold and going mad! more snow forecast, stay away!  :&>

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 04:21:42 pm »
Have a lovely time! By the time you get back we will have hopefully thawed.Summer IS coming!!! ;D

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 04:24:58 pm »
Have a wonderful time  :) :) :)
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 05:50:35 pm »
Keep an eye out for those lady-boys!.
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 05:51:04 pm »
Have a great time, Kenny and James.  Look forward to seeing you when the roads have thawed out.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 06:26:09 pm »
Enjoy the sun and dont give a thought to the rest of us freezing along in snow.   :D :D :D

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 07:01:56 pm »
Booo hissss

Brrrrrr

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 07:28:46 pm »
ditto! very snowy 2 ft, predicted between -5 and -9 tonight in Derbyshire.  (probably nowt to ye scots?!)
Hope you're both having a lovely time, enjoy yourselves     x
Little Blue

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 08:33:16 am »
If it makes you feel any better we have had more torrential rain most of the morning, still red hot though he he. :)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 10:59:42 am »
James, did you take your laptop with you or are you TASing in an internet cafe?  :&>

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 11:23:51 am »
-At this moment in time, even the rain sounds better than the snow we have - if I were you I would stay away until its Spring and the snow has gone!!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 09:26:10 am »
James, did you take your laptop with you or are you TASing in an internet cafe?  :&>

kerstin, I am at an internet cafe on the beach! We have had no rain for the last 2 days now and it is just glorious. My sister fell at home and hurt herself quite badly falling on the ice while letting my ducks out, so I am not popular!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 09:48:57 am »
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

shut up shut up shut up!!!!!

the future Mrs SB has been badgering me all week to go back to Thailand. To the point she is even cooking a wee thai feast tonight (including a red curry for me - and she hates coconut milk, so she must really be wanting away!!!)

apparently Air Asia was doing £30 return flights to Bangkok - it'd be worth it for 3/4 days there!!!

Chris many months ago when we were booking this holiday Thai Air were giving the connection from Bangkok to Krabi absolutely free!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS