Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: eAML2  (Read 3220 times)

Me

• Joined Feb 2014
  • Wild West
eAML2
« on: December 01, 2014, 10:03:03 am »
Timed out on hold three times now, just getting "beep beep" "beep beep" like a cardiac monitor! Is this normal? Haven't kept pigs since the days of paperwork!

SophieLeeds

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Yorkshire
Re: eAML2
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 10:14:29 am »
"The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops or livestock, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings"

Me

• Joined Feb 2014
  • Wild West
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:47:12 am »
Yep given up and done it, thanks. Letter I had said you could do i over the phone or online - got through to a not very nice lady who said "do it online!" Well worth a salary that!

Me

• Joined Feb 2014
  • Wild West
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 10:49:32 am »
Ok so movements confirmed my end etc am I correct in saying that I now simply keep a paper copy for my records and don't need to send anything away? No point ringing the helpful lady! 

SophieLeeds

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 10:52:24 am »
Ok so movements confirmed my end etc am I correct in saying that I now simply keep a paper copy for my records and don't need to send anything away? No point ringing the helpful lady!

I don't bother ringing- not the friendliest of folk!

Yes you can print the pdf version/save it if you want. You may need to complete some transport details and timings after the move depending on who is moving the animals, but you just go back in and add these details onto the form. Think this has to be done within 3 days of the move, although I always do it within 24 hours to be safe

Nothing needs to be posted :)  :pig:
"The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops or livestock, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings"

Me

• Joined Feb 2014
  • Wild West
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 01:20:44 pm »
Thank you Sophie  :thumbsup:

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 01:42:53 pm »
I too have found the helpline to be singularly UNhelpful - not just from a practical viewpoint but the attitude too.  It's the person/market/abattoir the pigs are going to that confirms the movement.

Me

• Joined Feb 2014
  • Wild West
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 04:46:06 pm »
The attitude was poor - note in the terms and conditions you have to agree not to use the system to send abuse!

Well I registered and confirmed the movement, kept a paper print off.... assume thats me done.

Love "help" lines

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS