Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Foaling experience opinions  (Read 11269 times)

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
Re: Foaling experience opinions
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 01:27:00 pm »
Well both are doing ok, got some replacer milk to supplement but she wont have it, and mares milk off someone out of their freezer also turned her nose up!  ::) Fussy little thing she is lol, but glad there both doing ok. There in good little routine going out every morn for the day, and the weather has been sooooo nice!!!
On monday my little girl spilt water in the laptop so im in the libray at the mo, its been so frustrating being able to click thru website and not having the all the keys to form a sentance and reply grrrr!!! So thanks for the offer Hellybee i wasnt being ignorant lol
Danielle

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
    • www.blaengwawrponies.co.uk
Re: Foaling experience opinions
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 03:44:48 pm »
No worries hun ;0  Have you tried putting the replacment in a bucket .   Ooo right yeah there is a good build up supplement out there too, i cant remember it proper name of it at the mo, but anyway it comes in a small milk pellet and is for pones that need extra help buidling up but it is also or foals too.  Glad things are going ok for you, bar the laptop incident  ::)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS