Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Piglets at last  (Read 4099 times)

CharingPorkPantry

• Joined Nov 2014
Re: Piglets at last
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 09:45:27 am »
Beautiful! She must of felt they needed a little more cooking! Congrats   :thumbsup:  :pig:

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 10:03:40 am »
 :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :relief:
Congratulations :celebrate:
Anne

Bex

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Wales
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 02:58:06 pm »
They're beautiful!  :love:

Well done piggly wiggly and well done you!  :relief:

:thumbsup:
Little bugs have lesser bugs upon their backs to bite 'em. And lesser bugs have lesser bugs and so ad infinitum!

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2014, 03:54:16 pm »
Congrats! What time were they born?
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

mowhaugh

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Scottish Borders
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 05:07:05 pm »
Congrats! What time were they born?

Between 6.15 and 8pm.  She had two almost one after the other, then a break of about 15 minutes, then 3 literally all at once, another about another 15 minutes later, then there was nearly an hour before number 7, she was starting to look upset so I intervened, it was stuck pretty tight, number 8 can straight after and took a bit of work to get it breathing, but once it started, it was fine.  I then sat there freezing for another 2 hours until she delivered the placenta, as I had no way of knowing she was finished!

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2014, 05:27:10 pm »
Well done. I remember helping one of my pigs give birth and I had to put them up to the udder, they latched on straight away. She gave 11. I hope all goes well and she rears them all.
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2014, 06:26:57 pm »
Congratulations, they are very cute  :love:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS