Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Buffalo for sale need to be sold soon!  (Read 2417 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Buffalo for sale need to be sold soon!
« on: November 15, 2014, 01:01:00 pm »
For sale 5 Mediterranean water buffaloes. 2 In-calf heifers, due to calve March-April, 1 In-calf cow, due to calve April-may, 2 young heifers, have been running with the bull. They all have fantastic temperaments, love attention and come from good milking stock. The cow has been milked before and has proved to be a good milker/mother. The two in calf heifers come from good milkers/mothers, the two younger heifers are halter trained, one has striking blue and white eyes, and both may be in calf. This is once in a blue moon! For more details please email.
Thanks 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 01:03:56 pm by waterbuffalofarmer »
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Davedeerfarmer

• Joined Feb 2016
Re: Buffalo for sale need to be sold soon!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 09:38:25 pm »
Hi have you got any water buffalo bull Calfs for sale at the moment.
My contact is 07875394741
Thanks Dave

Davedeerfarmer

• Joined Feb 2016
Re: Buffalo for sale need to be sold soon!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 10:01:03 am »
I'm only looking for around 3 to 5 to start I'm looking for something different to keep along side my deer. I have over 400 red deer and opening a farm shop at the moment but I would like something else different for the customers. I started the same with the deer I got 5 Calfs and reared them to get used to keeping them. 5 years later I couldn't imagine not having them. If you can help could you give me a rough idea of what you have and price. You can give me a ring if you like. Or send me a contact for you and I will ring you.

Thanks Dave

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS