Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Anyone recommend a decent wireless cctv  (Read 2439 times)

Gunnermark

• Joined Sep 2011
Anyone recommend a decent wireless cctv
« on: November 09, 2014, 05:31:10 pm »
Had a couple of vans/lorries hit my parents wall, leading up the drive and they haven't come forward now so looking to put some cctv in place but it's a fair way from the house. Can anyone recommend a decent wireless cctv system??

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
Re: Anyone recommend a decent wireless cctv
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 05:48:37 pm »
I have swann  digital wireless security system, got it from Costco, suits my needs , one camera is covering the driveway,  was about £300 plus vat
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

Possum

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Somerset
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 12:18:09 pm »
Do you have a Maplins anywhere near you? They have a good range of wireless CCTV systems, from basic to sophisticated. Their staff are very knowledgeable and will help you choose something suitable. According to OH you can get something for about £100.

Gunnermark

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 02:56:27 pm »
I do Possum, thanks for that will pop in this afternoon! Thank you price sounds great as well!

Dundonald hens

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 05:34:59 pm »
Iv got a couple of wee stand alone cameras they take 4 or 8 AA battetys which last about 2 months for the 4 and 4 months with 8 that take videos or photos there actualy wildlife cameras of ebay and work great

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS