Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Yard/Farm Cats - what do they need?  (Read 7695 times)

Bramblecot

• Joined Jul 2008
Re: Yard/Farm Cats - what do they need?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 11:00:37 am »
Two very lucky cats :trophy: .  They will soon get used to you as their food source and may even deign to become your friends (maybe :huff: :cat: ).

Baois Glas

• Joined Jun 2014
  • Ireland
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 11:48:31 am »
Thank you, I will try not to worry too much!  I was so happy to see her last night, I thought she would go and not be seen again.  Noah forgets himself sometimes and lets me touch him  :D
How many acres how much light
Tucked in the woods and out of sight
Talk to the neighbours and tip my cap
On a little road barely on the map

Baois Glas

• Joined Jun 2014
  • Ireland
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 05:21:44 pm »
Very happy again tonight, Macie came back  :excited:

I'd just popped some food out for her around the back, then walked round and went in to feed Noah. Noah then went through the cat flap and down, I looked through the cat flap and there was Macie  ;D They ate their food then I put out some more for them. Hopefully it will be routine now that she comes back at dinner time and I can check and make sure she is ok  ;D
How many acres how much light
Tucked in the woods and out of sight
Talk to the neighbours and tip my cap
On a little road barely on the map

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 06:57:20 pm »
My two cats have a bed in the barn but never seem to use it. I often find the sleeping on top of the round straw bales. They always appear at breakfast and tea time. In the summer Jacs the female lives on rabbits and she can be gone for days. Barnaby on the other hand stays around most of the time always trying to tell me I have not fed him  :innocent:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS