Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Youtube suggestions?  (Read 2571 times)

Cocomartinez

• Joined Jan 2013
Youtube suggestions?
« on: November 04, 2014, 05:26:59 pm »
Hello!

I´ve just discovered Countryfile on Youtube, now working my way through 2013. I like the rare breeds more than the large scale farming stuff.  I did enjoy Victorian Farm and Edwardian Farm etc., also.

Being in Spain, alot on the internet isn´t available directly, so I wondered if there were any suggestions of other series I could look for on YT or Vimeo or somesuch.

All in the name of research, you understand. ;)

Thank you!

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
Re: Youtube suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 06:58:26 pm »
just type in smallholding, fencing, or any animal your interested in..some great growing vids on YT :thumbsup:

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 08:00:25 pm »
Oh!! lovely! I will have a look :thumbsup:

Cocomartinez

• Joined Jan 2013
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 05:10:23 pm »
I confess I have been seduced by the Beeb´s production values.  Any other series suggestions, maybe in Scotland or Wales or Ireland? What´s ¨Landward´ about?

Maybe I´ll just search old episodes of Gardener´s World.

Thanks!

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 06:13:41 pm »
I am watching all episodes of "The Darling Buds Of  May" ;D

Bex

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Wales
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 01:17:46 pm »
Resurrecting this  :)

So, I've just purchased the amazon 'fire stick' and can now get Youtube on the big telly.
My Oh and I are both partial to the odd Youtube binge from time to time but I'm looking forward to sitting with him and watching something together.
What I'd really like is a homesteading or smallholding series that we can dip into whenever we have the time. Not just individual videos but something ongoing.

Any ideas?
Little bugs have lesser bugs upon their backs to bite 'em. And lesser bugs have lesser bugs and so ad infinitum!

fiestyredhead331

• Joined Sep 2012
  • NW Highlands
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 01:31:53 pm »
castaway 2000 is a good one, real fly on the wall on Taransay, and how people learn to cope with life on an island or there's Power to the Pococks  :thumbsup:
keeper of goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, turkeys, dogs, cats, goldfish and children, just don't ask me which is the most work!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS