Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Sick people.  (Read 1612 times)

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
Sick people.
« on: November 02, 2014, 09:27:50 am »
Denmark to ban sex with animals
Monday 13 October 2014
Denmark to ban sex with animals[/color][/font]
[/color][/font]
Sex with animals is being banned in Denmark and will be illegal by 2015.

The agricultural minister of Denmark, Dan Jørgensen, spoke out saying that one of the main reasons behind the ban was because it was damaging the nation’s reputation on the international stage.

Currently, in Denmark, humans are still able to have sex with animals, however, the new laws are coming in which go along with Norway and Germany who have both recently banned bestiality.

Speaking to Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet, Mr Jørgensen said: “I have decided that we should ban sex with animals.

“That is happening for numerous reasons. The most important is that in the vast majority of cases it is an attack against the animals.

“And under all circumstances, any doubts about it should go to the animals’ benefit. They naturally cannot say no to going along with it. Therefore it should be banned.”

Bestiality was banned in Germany as recently as 2012, in a new ruling which can see anyone committing the crime fined up to 25,000 Euros.

Read more at http://www.farmingads.co.uk/news/denmark-to-ban-sex-with-animals/482#FJ34AgqVTWwRTYIu.99
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
Re: Sick people.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 07:20:58 am »
Not sure how to spell it but, UGGHH!

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 09:20:38 am »
mind you..my ex wife was a right cow  ;D ;D

Bex

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Wales
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 12:54:57 pm »
mind you..my ex wife was a right cow  ;D ;D

Funny you should say that, DH's ex wife was a dog! (a female one)

Looks like this bestiality stuff is more common that we thought!

;D
Little bugs have lesser bugs upon their backs to bite 'em. And lesser bugs have lesser bugs and so ad infinitum!

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 06:34:20 pm »
And my ex was a goat. Kept his brains in his bo####ks!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS