Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Looking for a wee bit of land to rent in Fife  (Read 4961 times)

Kits

• Joined Dec 2009
Looking for a wee bit of land to rent in Fife
« on: December 17, 2009, 03:22:15 pm »
As the title says - looking for a small amount of land in Fife.
Not looking for anything fancy - field, small paddock, even an old horse school/mange would do.
A friend and myself have accumulated some agility equipment, and would like to put it somewhere to train on.
The biggest piece we have is 12ft long - so this will give you an idea that we really aren't looking for too big an area.
I'm not good with land sizes, but I'm guessing even a quarter of an acre would be more than enough - if not less than this!!?
You wouldn't have to worry about noise/mess etc - it would only ever be us 2 training, there certainly wouldn't be randoms appearing willy nilly!! We are quiet and considerate, and certainly wouldn't be allowing the dogs to bark non-stop, or crap all over the place!! Absolutely not!
We could offer rent each week or month, cash in hand - I'm sure we could come to an agreement regarding rent price.
We are in South Fife, but would consider anywhere in Fife, and possibly Edinburgh.
Cheers  :)
From an exhasted mam & the gang...
6 Working Sheep dogs (All B&W Collies)
1 Working Gun Dog
P.A.T
Heelwork to music
Grade 5 Agility
UK Flyball champions
We have now embarked on UK obedience!

egglady

• Joined Jun 2009
Re: Looking for a wee bit of land to rent in Fife
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 10:58:56 pm »
might be able to help you out with this too!  message me and we can take it from there

cola1

• Joined Mar 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:28:56 pm »
hi ..do you still know fields available in fife? thanks

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 12:11:14 pm »
What do you want it for?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS