Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Guitar string (and guitar themed) jewellery!  (Read 3493 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Guitar string (and guitar themed) jewellery!
« on: September 17, 2014, 04:33:30 pm »
Just as a little sideline to my goat's milk soap, we've set up a sister company called KushtiBok jewellery.  Basically, I take a snapped/broken guitar string and breath new life into it.  Fortunately, my husband is a musician who not only has lots of pinging guitar strings for me but also lots of friends also in the trade  ;D  We are also blessed to know a lovely rock band called 'Ronin' https://www.facebook.com/RoninMusicUk?fref=ts  they are on tour and will be across England and Scotland these next few weeks (if you get a chance go see them!) and they've promised me strings too  :excited:

I'm working on a website but for the mean time, here is my FB page if you are interested in a peek - https://www.facebook.com/kushtibokjewellery?fref=ts
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Guitar string (and guitar themed) jewellery!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 05:23:40 pm »
Lisa, how soon could you get a pair of earrings and matching bracelet to me?  My granddaughter is 16 on 5th October, but I'll be away from the Thursday (2nd) before till the Monday after.(6th) so can either take her present over when i leave on Thursday or after I get home.

I'd be looking for a  musical theme - maybe musical notes, an instrument,  or a singer?  She sings, plays clarinet and saxaphone
HAve sent you a pm on FB too
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 05:52:58 pm »
Have replied to you via the FB page just now

thank you  :)
Lisa
forgot to say, it would depend on how quickly I could get themed charms delivered.. alternatively I will post some pics of items as they are finished including the earrings with current charms and see if you like any of those
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 10:27:08 pm »
Just noticed the word 'watches' on your FB page  :excited: - might be an alternative to the bracelet if you could do that? :innocent:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 07:28:33 am »
Ah, that's facebook putting the word watches in sadly - that's beyond me... just now (but who knows, perhaps in a few weeks I'll master that one - fingers crossed!!)

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 09:05:35 am »
Plums, my lovely, will you save me a pair of cat ear-rings. I'll look through the rest when I have more time, could you also e-mail me a list of baatth time stuff. Sylvia. :)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:21:27 am »
Hello Sylvia

Its SO lovely to have you back!!

Let me know your favourite colour and I'll make you some cat earrings.  Can you PM me on here with your email address please? then I will send you a list of Baaath time stuff. Thank you  :)

Lisa xx

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 04:41:29 pm »
Blue, please Plums. My e-mail address is - pennylookfar@hotmail.com I can't tell you how good it is to be back ;D ;D Like coming home!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS