Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Homeopathy for Livestock  (Read 19274 times)

confusedwhippet

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mid Clyth, Caithness
    • Caithness Rare Breeds
Homeopathy for Livestock
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:31:25 pm »
Recieved some really interesting information from a company in Wales that offer homeopathic remedies for use on livestock. Does anyone use this approach or have any experience in this area?
Caithness Rare Breeds - Working to preserve livestock native to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland

Crofting Supplies - For all your crofting needs
www.croftingsupplies.com

redfox

• Joined Aug 2008
Re: Homeopathy for Livestock
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:17:28 am »
what info did you get? What are they called...I'm interested in learning more about this.

cheers ;D

wolfie

• Joined May 2008
Re: Homeopathy for Livestock
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 09:14:30 pm »
I know a vet in Sussex who has 20 years experience of using homeopathy on a wide range of animals. I don't know if one can advertise on someones behalf here but I'd be happy to give his details if anyone wants and it's ok. We used him for our old  labrador and think he's brilliant. I know he does phone consultations and sends medicine all over the place. Incidentally one of the earliest experiments to prove the validity of homeopathy was done on horses with a condition called New Forest eye, the reasoning being that horses can't demonstrate a placebo effect.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS