Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm a celebrity  (Read 16032 times)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: I'm a celebrity
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2009, 10:31:19 pm »
I wanted KIM to win!![move][/move]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 10:33:33 pm by jameslindsay »

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2009, 10:40:41 pm »
so did Paul Young .... ::) ::) ::)

cheers

Russ

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2009, 10:42:42 pm »
Only you would come out with that Russ ha ha ha ;D

sandy

« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2009, 10:52:29 pm »
I liked GIno, Kim is a tough old chicken...I do admire her, I want to be like her (not the very big boobies) Gino was a desrving contender......he worked hard but what he ate made me heave!

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2009, 11:45:53 pm »
ok, that's it all over, can we please all get on with our lives? must i continue to hear about this?????

i'm getting close to chucking the telly out!!

still 3 more weeks and that'll be strictly and x factor over too - ah thank the lord!!!! (for brining celeb tv to an end)

sandy

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2009, 11:57:12 pm »
Thats a strange thing as I do not like anything on TV...I watch some things but only bits and bobs as I am usualy on here ;DI still like I'm a celebraty although it could be better, seeing more of thier every day live, cooking, washing etc....I think celebraties have been used to the TV and let themselves go when in the jungle!!! I do like some fly on wall or reality TV as I enjoy the psycholodgy of the interactions and watching the body language.....otherwise...TV is not too interesting for me!  P.S for some very strange reason I find myself watching Jeramy Kyle..whats that all about...a load of tos*+£"

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2009, 12:06:31 am »
yes ... poor Paul Young has got to sell his tv .... he has run up a £20,000 phone bill voting for Kim Woodburn to win ...so has to sell his tv and maybe even what is left of his guitar collection , to pay the bill . Thats the telephone bill ....not burglar Bill !!!!! AKA Gino RounD'acampo fire...

cheers

Russ

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2009, 11:42:00 am »
I read in one to todays newspapers that Gino and Stuart are to be investigated, and prosecuted if found guilty of animal cruelty because they "allegedly" killed and cooked a RAT on the programme!!! Have they never seen what scientists do to animals - all in the name of our better interests???

sandy

« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2009, 07:40:47 pm »
What about all those poor animals and insects that had to crawl into Gino and the others pants?? I bet some of them got squashed inhumanely too!!.......Just had a flash in my head of the that Monty python song about sperm!!!!

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2009, 05:52:38 pm »
Gino is bringing out a new song in honour of Paul  Young ...'where ever I braize my rat , thats' my home' !!!!!

cheers

Russ

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2009, 01:39:18 am »
there are even more twists to the Gino RounD'acampo fire and Paul Young's tryst .... It turns out that Gino didn't get caught by DNA sample after all ...it was Paul Young who dobbed him in !!!! Because Gino had turned down Paul's advances.
  Well as a kid Paul was always 'dobbin ' people in at school , so he dobbed poor little Gino in . Well they have made up now ...and they are going on the road 'ent' together  . They will be singing their new song 'where ever I braise my rat , thats my home' , and they will be known as 'Ratman and Dobbin'  ......

cheers

Russ

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2009, 03:43:38 pm »
I guess it was certain to happen - Sam Fox has her Greatest Hits CD out. Now it has 20 songs on it and I bet very few can name more than 1 or 2 at the most of her hits???? And Yes I said Hits

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2009, 04:55:37 pm »
I can only name 2 .. the left one and the right one .... :o :o ::)

cheers

Russ

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS