Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm a celebrity  (Read 16034 times)

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
Re: I'm a celebrity
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 09:10:32 am »
Kim would drive me insane!! I thought Katie would get all the trials,  but at least she's doing them! I dont think Lucy will cope with any of them though!!

sandy

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 09:18:06 am »
I think I would find Kim the most annoying and I did like her...she is the result of over acting for tooo long I think!!!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 09:41:54 am »
Can any one explain to me the purpose of George Hamilton being on this show as he is exempt from Every trial??? This is very unfair on the others, why would he be allowed to go in to the jungle if he was so ill? All he does is sit with an inane grin on his face like a Cheshire cat(and my apologies to Cheshire cats for this insult).

I did notice last night that both Kim and Katie's nail varnish is immaculate. Now they are supposedly roughing it in the jungle and a few nights ago Katie had to use her fingers to break through earth tunnels, can this be?

I actually do feel sorry for Katie but wonder if it is the public that are punishing her or is it the makers of the show going for effect? The editing of the show is very unfair as the likes of Jimmy White only gets a few words in every so often, it is dominated by Katie, Kim and that irritating Italian. While I am on a rant that guy from Justin and Colin - the one with the blonde hair - what an annoying and loud creep he is. I hope some crocodile gets him out of the jungle ha ha ha. Now that would surely boost their ratings?

sandy

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 09:58:30 am »
I also wondered about George Hamilton!!! I suppose he is there for an age balance, although surly they can come up with a task he CAN do!!!! Reality shows..I suspect the production team like Katie getting all the tasks to do......Sam is also now in the background and I am sure she has a lot to offer, seems a great girl but not allowed to show off her talents...the only talents that are being shown are BOOOOOOOOOBS!!! Anyhow, my nails always look rough so how cum theres are so perfect? If their luxury item has been taken away then how sad it is that their nail varnish is a necessity!!!Still, I am enjoying it...

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 05:09:23 pm »
No tv here so I can't watch this.
 But it would seem that Gino D'Acampo should be called Burglar Bill.....He did 2 years in prison for burglary 11 years or so ago , when he was 21. He burgled/stole a guitar collection (£4,000) and a platinum disc from non other than Paul Young.
 He was caught by DNA samples that he left on fag butts at the scene....so he had been caught and done, for doing something before then ??
 Now if they really wanted to kick things off they should send in Paul Young .....

cheers

Russ

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 05:13:05 pm »
Ha ha ha, Russ you are awful  :P

Just goes to show you though eh?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 05:14:13 pm »
I also wondered about George Hamilton!!! I suppose he is there for an age balance, although surly they can come up with a task he CAN do!!!! Reality shows..I suspect the production team like Katie getting all the tasks to do......Sam is also now in the background and I am sure she has a lot to offer, seems a great girl but not allowed to show off her talents...the only talents that are being shown are BOOOOOOOOOBS!!! Anyhow, my nails always look rough so how cum theres are so perfect? If their luxury item has been taken away then how sad it is that their nail varnish is a necessity!!!Still, I am enjoying it...

I don't watch this programme.  Is this George Hamilton III - the American gospel singer? I have a signed photo of him - he's such a lovely person.  Met him about three years ago in Fraserburgh.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 05:16:07 pm »
No Annie, he's an actor, aged about 2 million.

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2009, 05:19:44 pm »
lol.... ;D ;D ;D  well he is 70 actually.....thats only 18 years older than me  !!!! oh god I feel old.... ::)
   still think they should send in Paul Young ...lets have wop a wop week !!!

cheers

Russ

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2009, 05:23:51 pm »
So's the American one!  70's not THAT old - I'm 66!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2009, 05:40:38 pm »
The George Hamilton on celebrity is American too...big friend of Elizabeth Taylor....sort of from that era of film stars, (though nowhere near as big) ...well just about ...he was in many 60's and 70's films...maybe more tv stuff too...

cheers

Russ

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2009, 05:56:38 pm »
Just looked - not same GH
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 05:58:52 pm by doganjo »

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2009, 06:08:51 pm »
I think Paul Young should bring out a new version of his old hit ...'Love of the common criminal '....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyLrsu9YWo4&feature=PlayList&p=B8CCCD1FD565167A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=25
great stuff......

cheers

Russ

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2009, 07:06:40 pm »
I can just hear Paul singing to Gino round' a  campo fire " Everytime you'll go away , for taking another piece from me  !!!" oooooooooohhh ..... ;D ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2009, 07:42:06 pm »
Paul would also sing to Gino round' a campo fire " Where ever I lay my hat Thats my home (but i'll super glue it to the floor so that you can't nick it  !!)  ::) ::)

cheers

Russ

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS