Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm a celebrity  (Read 16031 times)

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
I'm a celebrity
« on: November 15, 2009, 10:58:31 pm »
Just finished watching I'm a celebrity.There are two people I already hate! My sister was on the same plane as jimmy White on his way to the jungle. She talked to him and his wife for seven hours and didn't recognise him.

sandy

Re: I'm a celebrity
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 08:03:56 am »
Who don't you like? I have not picked any annoying people out  yet!!! We shall see, I certainly think Sam Fox is a tough cookie, I wounder how she will be with Katie Price!!!!! and who will have the most Booby shots!!! ;)

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 08:15:00 am »
I put my machine on to record....And it failed!!  :(
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

HappyHippy

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 10:57:58 am »
I'd lost intrest in the last couple of series - but this one looks like it might be more interesting  ;)
Jordan/Katie Price going back in is sure to stir things up (and redeem her in the eyes of the public  ??? That's definately the motivation behind that move IMHO)
As car crash TV goes, it's going to make intersting viewing  ;D

sandy

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 11:06:08 am »
I thought Katie Price came over soo well and looked stunningly Natural, when she was in the jungle last time but what has happened to her? Poor women has lost it and gone overboard with those teeth, lips etc I suppose when you are in the public eye you can become over critical of yourself. I think it will be good as well, hope it's funny as I look forward to following a TV programme, I never get to follow anything on TV due to the job!!!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 12:26:55 pm »
Will the success of this programme for Sam Fox force her into releasing another album??? God, is the world ready for this? :P

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 12:43:38 pm »
I couldn't believe it when I saw Katy Price. she looks like the bride of wilderstein! All that plastic surgery and botox.no wonder Peter left her. imagine waking up next to that in the morning!

sandy

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 01:00:10 pm »
I bet all the 30 something men were revisiting thier memories of Sam Fox, my other half kept singing her song..well a few words of her song!!! (how many did she have a hit with anyway?)It's hard to understand why people want to overdo the plastic  surgery stuff, she seems like she has a mental health/body dismorphia thingy!!!!
Anyway, Sam looks good! how old is she anyway?

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 01:04:39 pm »
According to "wikipedia" Ms Fox is 43, I think she had 2, possibly 3 hits - I said Hits ::)

sandy

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 01:11:02 pm »
Well she is certainly in great shape, must be all that "tea " she drinks ;)

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 12:20:04 pm »
I liked Katy Price last time, I admired the way she took all the challenges on without whingeing, and found her oddly entertaining! This time though she looks awful and I dont think has the same attitude as before, and I reckon the public will want her out! Sam Fox looks as though she will get stuck in too, talk about desparate this lot!! they must only be in it for the money, no way could I put a live spider in my mouth :o unless my life depended on it!!

sandy

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 12:30:13 pm »
I would agree, I had no opinion of Katie Price before, other than what the Headlines said, then, in the jungle she was so down to earth and stunning. I still think she comes over well (at the moment) and worry she will be in for a very rough ride, I think psychologically she wants to be punished, I truly felt that her and Peter were very much in love, I think she still is but is now bitter as I think she wanted to "test" Peter all the time, but it backfired and he has turned into Mr Celebrity.....still feel for Katie but I reckon Sam Fox has the guts and the stability to do very well.....looks good so far......P.S well covered women with a good food store like me ha! ham!!! would last longer, those poor skinnies must be starving, no reserve at all!!!!

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 12:35:24 pm »
I thought Camilla looked skeletal from the start, surely she'll starve to death!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 12:36:47 pm »
Isn't she a professional dancer? I dare say they are not used to eating much in normal circumstances!

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 01:34:43 pm »
Katy Price looked like a freak with a mustache! and her teeth reminded me of Red Rum! Why do so many people hate themselves so much that they feel the need to change everything that makes them who they are? she was perfectly ok before all the botox.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS