Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: It must have rained??  (Read 3672 times)

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
It must have rained??
« on: August 02, 2014, 12:33:37 pm »
 :wave: all

Monsoon here last night!  I'm guessing by the huge numbers of new postings on here it has rained / is raining elsewhere too!!
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

henchard

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Carmarthenshire
    • Two Retirees Start a New Life in Wales
    • Facebook
Re: It must have rained??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 12:50:32 pm »
Much needed but it didn't rain as much as expected, could easily do with the same again after months of dry weather.

Treud na Mara

• Joined Mar 2014
  • East Clyh, Caithness
  • Living the dream in Caithness
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 03:22:04 pm »
I'm just glad we escaped in our little corner of Caithness so the shearer could do his work! The only downside, as OH said, is now we can't recognise any of them as they look so different. I said he'll have to learn their numbers ..... and develop the eyesight to be able to read them from a field away !    :roflanim:
With 1 Angora and now 6 pygmy goats, Jacob & Icelandic sheep, chooks, a cat and my very own Duracell bunny aka BH !

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 11:25:16 pm »
It did stop raining long enough for me to get out and water the greenhouse.  :roflanim:

We went to a wedding today and were disturbed by the lightning during the service. The sun did come out long enough for the bride and groom to cross the road from the church to the car but that was it.

Picked up a bucket that had over half filled with water in 24 hours so, yes, I would say there has been quite a lot of rain.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS