Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Domestic Fowl Trust - anyone else had problems?  (Read 1006 times)

waddy

• Joined May 2012
Domestic Fowl Trust - anyone else had problems?
« on: July 19, 2014, 11:35:20 am »
I ordered a load of the flat coil leg rings from them in May (reluctantly as their postage was exorbitant for leg rings but it was the only UK supplier I could find at the time). The money went but the order never arrived. I knew their delivery times were appalling in spite of the postage from a previous order (which was also wrong although in this case promptly sorted) but this time no show. They replied to an email saying they were stopping trading but orders would still be sent with the stock they had left. Since this I have heard nothing. Has anyone else had any joy from them?

:rant:

Helen

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Domestic Fowl Trust - anyone else had problems?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 07:56:24 pm »
The new owners have been there for a couple of years now and decided to stop selling all things chicken and instead concentrate on their farm park (and dinosaurs).  Their sister company is 'all things rural' in Alcester nr stratford and I *believe* that they are still trading the poultry stuff from there?
I live about a mile from the Dom fowl trust (now called All things Wild) hence having seen this in the local press. Might be worth contacting all things rural  :) 
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS