Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Spiked nose rings for lambs  (Read 7838 times)

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
    • www.blaengwawrponies.co.uk
Re: Spiked nose rings for lambs
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 01:28:59 pm »
I did space out bottles and hard feed and grazing time pretty strictly and theyre all still here  :thumbsup:

If you were closer I'd take him on x

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 10:44:20 am »
Hows the dude doing? x

Ladygrey

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Basingstoke
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 07:59:27 am »
Hithere,
Sorry for not posting sooner, within the same week my laptop died and the screen on my phone smashed :(
Screenon my phone has now been fixed but. Not100% as you can probably tell. ...
Left lamb in withhismates untill 2 days. Ago hoping he would.  Improve,  he. Has got weaker and much thinner
I put him in with the rams now for either.  A. Kill or cure  .The lambs. Were notweaned too earlyfor shepherdess lambs,  and theres no way Im.  Putting. A weaned olderlammb on a bottle
Its nothing to do with being. Weaned at6. Weeks
Shepherd ess lambs can be weaned from 5 weeks, to avoid the possibility of red gut. When the knacker comes tofarm next I will get. Him to. Take the lamb. It looks terrible.  And so. Weak, keeps fallingover. So so. Sorry about text, taken.   Me ages to write. This. Out, I hate technology. Sometimmes :(

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 10:00:10 am »
If he were mine I would get him to the vet and I think on this occasion to get him to click that it's the teat he is after, I would get him on a weak milk bottle, to make sure he getting some fluids in x
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:18:44 am by Hellybee »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS