Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Maxtra 6.5HP Petrol Rotovator Parts  (Read 5468 times)

10repair10

• Joined Jun 2014
Maxtra 6.5HP Petrol Rotovator Parts
« on: June 27, 2014, 05:05:07 pm »
I bought a Maxtra Heavy Duty Portable Tiller Cultivator from direct_power on e bay 2 years ago. The oil seal on the shaft of the rotors went good style. I looked all over the net for parts, but to no avail. I contact direct_power on e bay messages and they (Melissa) responded with 24 hours. I had to send them details and photos of the damaged seal. I then had to pay £22 for postage and handling and they sent me a brand new COMPLETE ROTOR GEARBOX which was delivered within 3 days. (The £22 was incredibly cheap as the gearbox is quite heavy.)
It is very satisfying to receive such customer service and the fact I was able to get parts when I was unable to find any on the internet.

TerryFisher

• Joined Jun 2017
Re: Maxtra 6.5HP Petrol Rotovator Ridger
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 02:33:15 pm »
I am considering purchasing a Maxtra 6.5 hp petrol rotavator from Amazon (£489).  Can anyone advise me on whether the machine ca be fitted with a ridger for potato trenches, and if the machine is as good a value as it appears?  Thanks

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS