Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Where do your pigs go in winter?  (Read 6556 times)

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
Re: Where do your pigs go in winter?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 11:35:01 am »
I got it from Bidgiemire, the people that do pig arks. Its bigger than a football and hard plastic so they cant bite it, but can push it/roll it around! has lasted for several months so far! ;D

chickenfeed

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 09:16:11 pm »
 :)hi hilarysmum your right it would make a great photo trouble is focusing whilst laughing and today the osb's removed jack by the seat of his overalls staight into the feed trough i think he will be happy when they go for the big sleep in the morning and their smaller repacements come to play with him so i will get some photos of him with them.

Lynnes

• Joined May 2009
  • My boy's
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 11:28:18 pm »
 ;D Yes The ball is a horsey stable toy, very tough you can fill it with some treats. I did grudge the £12.00 when I bought it about 6 months ago, but hey between ponies and pigs playing with it I have had more laughs than a good night in the pub.  rubber mat I have are stable mats, not heavy I can lift them no problem and they don't get lost in the mud like the heavy ones do.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 07:22:53 am »
Im going to have to do some research as they would be too heavy to buy on net.  Please post the photo of Jack and the new piggies when you get one. 

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS