Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Carmarthenshire show 14 //15 June 2014 Pembrey country park  (Read 2110 times)

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
just incase any one has a bit of free time & plenty of money , the show is on this week end .. entry ticket obtainable by cash only at the gate to the park no cheques or cards but stall holders may be taking online payments.

Hope it's a better showing  than the last three have been  ...... they were dismal

It may be well signposted of the M4 west end & the A48 but don't hold your breath Find LLANELLI or KIDWELLY on the map or Sat Nag and head for it , then head for Pembrey Country park ( depending on the age & quality of your satnav ),  it is close to them.
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
Re: Carmarthenshire show 14 //15 June 2014 Pembrey country park
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 08:30:24 am »
We are going. OH is working in the bee experience tent on Sunday morning
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 12:33:29 pm »
Sounds good, sadly I'm busy that weekend so I can't go. I hope all goes well though :wave:
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Mrs Pea

• Joined Oct 2013
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 01:17:43 pm »
Think we're still intending to go, although my father in law has descended upon us for a visit this weekend ::)
Maybe we can persuade him to come with us.

Lisa

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS