Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Do you want to live to be 100?  (Read 6479 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Do you want to live to be 100?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 12:01:45 am »
I wouldn't mind being one of those old ladies with all the time in the world and goes to the bank or post office between 12 and 2..... and then keep the attendant chatting about nothing.!!!! :cat: :chook:

That's me and boy am I enjoying it!  There's some fit looking guys in my Bank!  And just because you're 65 doesn't mean you stop looking! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
Re: Do you want to live to be 100?
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 12:16:39 am »
I wouldn't mind being one of those old ladies with all the time in the world and goes to the bank or post office between 12 and 2..... and then keep the attendant chatting about nothing.!!!! :cat: :chook:

That's me and boy am I enjoying it!  There's some fit looking guys in my Bank!  And just because you're 65 doesn't mean you stop looking! ;) ;D ;D ;D
That's what i'm hoping. Mind you the older I'm getting the more i'm noticing that all young people are really beautiful a bit like admiring any young animal for their shiny hair and muscly form. whoops better not let my kids hear me. They'll think I've really lost it now
kirsty

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS