Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pietrain piglets & Naked Neck Chickens.  (Read 4578 times)

Farmer Giles

• Joined Dec 2007
Pietrain piglets & Naked Neck Chickens.
« on: April 09, 2008, 02:01:27 pm »
Ding Dong Helloooooo

Hope everyone is well and 'en forme'??

:pig: We have six little girl & two little boy (nc) Pietrain piggies that will be ready in 4-5 weeks. The Pietrain is a good meat pig with little fat and tasty succulent meat. They are a good looking spotted pig with upright ears that attain 140 kilos with ease which is an ideal killing weight or they make a super pet if prefered. They are free range and are reared outside in an arc eating naturaly produced flour from non intensively farmed grain. I am asking €75-00 each for them.

:chook: Now then, we have some super free range Naked neck cocks and hens, the hens are POL. They are a super looking large bird that lay nice tasty eggs and the cocks are at 2.5 kilos so are just right for the pot!! There are a few younger birds of 10 weeks & both sexes to bring on as layers or meat birds. The younger birds are €7-50 and the older are €12-00 for the cocks and €14-50 the hens.

Any enquiries please pm me. Oh by the way we live in France so if you want to collect your piggy or chook and have a holiday where you can come and milk a goat, drive a tractor or help bath Mrs. DeVere :pig: then you are very welcome. 

Ta ta for now
Andy

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Pietrain piglets & Naked Neck Chickens.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 05:41:46 pm »
Andy Kate at Pigs at la Rues was looking for some rare breed french pigs, or perhaps just some traditional breed french pigs, can you email her the details.  Thanks HM

Farmer Giles

• Joined Dec 2007
Re: Pietrain piglets & Naked Neck Chickens.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 12:07:49 pm »
Oops I made an error. We actually had five girls and three boys, silly me no wonder I am dafter than the daftest daft person who is acting as a daft idiot in the remake of Dafty duck goes daft  ;D ;D

We have only two girls left as all of the others have been reserved so if you would like a traditionlish French piggy wiggy woo then send me a p.m. or despatch (not literally) a pigeon and we will happily hang on to one for you.

ttfn

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS