Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: applying for landless cph  (Read 2480 times)

Jamie12

• Joined Nov 2013
applying for landless cph
« on: May 06, 2014, 01:49:39 pm »
Trying to apply for this, and the land change form is confusing me. I'm definitely having one of those days. Has anyone else applied for one in Scotland?

sophie_aj

• Joined Sep 2012
Re: applying for landless cph
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 02:47:46 pm »
I just got sent a bunch of forms but the helpful man crossed out loads of it that wasn't relevant for me... all a bit of a palava.

fsmnutter

• Joined Oct 2012
  • Fettercairn, Aberdeenshire
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 02:50:59 pm »
They sent me the 'land business change' form too, then I phoned and said my landlady wouldnt give me most of the details cos it wasnt going to be a change of owner. They then said "ah, you need a 7000 number" and sent me a new form, which was like a single page and made far more sense. It is still registered then under the landlady's CPH, which is linked now to my 'landless keeper' 7000 number CPH.
Give them a call again and tell them you're after a 7000 CPH and they'll get the right form out to you
Hope that helps
Suzanne

Jamie12

• Joined Nov 2013
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 03:43:51 pm »
I tried to explain that I got the same form again. Stressful lol wonder if I sent it with a letter then I'd get further?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS