Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 3 ewes with lambs wanted  (Read 1767 times)

Azzdodd

• Joined Apr 2012
3 ewes with lambs wanted
« on: April 06, 2014, 03:46:04 pm »
Looking for pure bred ewes with purebred lambs at foot really open minded on breeds commercial types preferred I'm in north wales

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
Re: 3 ewes with lambs wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 08:02:50 pm »
I have plenty of commercial Suffolk x ewe lambs and some shearlings if interested. I do have a couple of black welsh with lambs at foot but 'foobar' might be closer to you than me and have some. We are in Wiltshire. My commercial type ewes do well on little food and produce great meat.

carla

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:12:20 pm »
Hi Azzdodd - I have some pure black welsh mountain ewes with black welsh mountain lambs at foot if you are interested. I am in Shropshire. The ewes are quiet (bucket trained!) and hardy, lambs are growing well and very tasty!
Let me know if you'd like more details.

wellies

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shrewsbury
    • Fairfax Ryeland Flock
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 11:26:41 am »
Hi, We have three Ryeland ewes a for sale, 2 with ram lambs at foot and one with ewe lamb. Both had trouble free pregnancies and labour. The lambs grow well on grass for fattening. Ewes are registered with the Ryeland flock book society and off spring are eligible too. Pm if you want anymore details, were based in Shropshire

FiB

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Bala, North Wales
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 09:08:38 am »
Pure bred Beulah arriving in the next week ?  Not exactly beefy commercial, but I love em! Come and visit if you want, only in Bala.  Plenty of pure Beulah and Lleyn/wm with extremely strong mongrels at foot (surprise am visitor!) in field, but pures not due till April 29.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS