Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Atlas grinding mill (hand powered)  (Read 3203 times)

Bridget Hasler

• Joined Mar 2014
Atlas grinding mill (hand powered)
« on: March 31, 2014, 03:11:47 pm »
I have an Atlas Grinding Mill in very good working order which I would love to go to a good home!

We bought it in 1975, when we grew our own wheat and made our own bread. It is still in good order, and was made by R Hunt and Co in Earls Colne, England. As far as I can tell, they are no longer in production.

It is about 19 inches tall, and also roughly 19 inches wide and deep when it is set up with its wheel (complete with handle). It has 4 bolts which anchor it to a flat surface. I am happy to answer any questions or take a photo if anyone is interested.

I live in Argyll, but sometimes have to go to Glasgow and/or Aberdeen so could possibly deliver it. I'm also happy to give it to a courier if someone else organises it!

I'm open to any offers. The main thing is that it goes to someone who'll use it.

Thanks for looking.

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
Re: Atlas grinding mill (hand powered)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 04:39:43 pm »
Hi Bridget - that sounds like something we would be interested in - we live near Glasgow and I work there and could meet you if you were coming down.
Simon

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS