Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pruy Scales and Tim West - canal boat trip  (Read 1338 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Pruy Scales and Tim West - canal boat trip
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:11:36 pm »
I was watching this earlier tonight, and have seen previous episodes.  Thought they were so relaxed and such a lovely couple - been together 50 years.  They are quite open about her having the start of Alzheimers. 

They visited Llangollen tonight - where they went for their honeymoon.   Beautiful scenery and they went over the viaduct heading towards the Horseshoe Falls.  Took me back 52 years when I sang with the  Aberdeen Orpheus Choir at they Eisteddfod, and we won our class and a lovely trophy.

Just thought I'd mention they are starting a  new series on 4 next Monday at 9pm in case anyone is interested.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

fiestyredhead331

• Joined Sep 2012
  • NW Highlands
    • Facebook
Re: Pruy Scales and Tim West - canal boat trip
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 11:35:51 pm »
We watched the series too, what a marvellous couple.  She still has that spark of wit despite her Alzeheimers and at times it was rather sad and poignant.
keeper of goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, turkeys, dogs, cats, goldfish and children, just don't ask me which is the most work!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS