Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Update on Fluffy scot lamb  (Read 6974 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Re: Update on Fluffy scot lamb
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 11:20:33 am »
thanks every at least i have an end date :)

just trying to stay positive ;)

i have a plan today has i have to make room in the spair room asmy parents will need somewhere to say when they visit as they are up on the 11th

at least the baby stuff is nolonger set up in there anymore so just need to put stuff in cupboard and clear out the rubbish etc

Linz

Unicorn

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 01:49:24 pm »
GOOD LUCK FLUFFY

Hiya - sorry not been chatting this week - to be honest in agony with right hand shoulder and neck injury from falling down stairs - living on painkillers and sleeping a lot.

Have to go for physiotherapy - it does not help at all - apparently will get a lot worse before itgets better.

At least at the end of your pain you will have a wee baby to look at  :D :D :D

Thinking of you Linz and wishing you the best - don't be fussing over the grandparents -they can help when they arrive, they will not let you work, and I am sure will be fussing over you and the baby - take it easy girl and have a Cadburys caramel anda cup of green tea, rest and read lotsa funny books to keep you and the baby happy -   I used to dance to reggae when was due to give birth - daughter cannot keep still now when reggae comes on - sooo funny ;D ;D ;D

Lotsa love to you and your partner and the baby - cannot wait till we can post you a card - send me your address by pm please - want to send a welcome to the baby from Ireland

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 02:43:53 pm »
Thinking of you Linz. Had my son by induction, don't remember a lot about it as high on the gas and air.
Won't be long now.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 03:48:02 pm »
I can still remember the amazing feeling of looking down and seeing my feet again.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 04:14:40 pm »
Me too - trouble is I can't see them now!  Hmm, can I blame my two kids for that still even though they are 37 and 39?

Hope Tam will call and let me know?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 09:19:39 am »
Will you post on here as soon as he does?  Am getting very excited for Fluffy

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2009, 11:23:37 pm »
First time round my water broke and I had be be induced, ended up with an epidural. Second was normal and too quick for painkillers...Thinking of you, Linz - the first baby will be the most beautiful thing you've ever seen!  :&>

sandy

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 11:13:59 am »
Has Scots lamb come into the world yet?????? My eldest birthday today!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 11:46:26 am »
nope

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009, 01:55:59 pm »
Not until after 2pm or so tomorrow - I need her man and his van  ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 08:04:03 pm »
Good Luck!  Harry's birthday is the 6th, but I guess you don't want to keep your legs crossed for that long!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS