Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Stress Releif  (Read 1929 times)

Unicorn

Stress Releif
« on: September 17, 2009, 09:30:37 pm »

Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management
technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals.

The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile.

1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.

2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.

3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air. :bfly:

4. No one knows your secret place.

5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.

6. The soothing sound of a gentle water fall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the
person you are holding underwater  and choking the s**t out of ..

There!! See? It really does work. You're smiling already. ;D ;D ;D

sandy

Re: Stress Releif
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 10:11:47 pm »
Durring my time at college we had to do some relaxation classes, I planned a similar story but on a tropical beach and taped some quiet music and took in my double player to use in the class as I had two tapes, one was the introductory tape of gentle quiet music and the other a tape I bought with wounderful waterfall sounds and some hypnotic music, anyway, the class was to be after lunch and before lunch we were told the tutor was off so we were going to cancel the class so, we all our sandwiches and I decided to spin through my tapes until I found some more upmarket stuff I had recored and then we were told the class would go ahead so again I wound back the tape to where I thought the spiritual music was recored. Two classes joined and there were 25 of us all layed out on the floor, I played the first tape and made them very relaxed saying they were on a hot island then I went to click on the other tape to take them deeper and it was Je teme, the banned heavy breathing one, I played it by ear and talked them through it and when it finiesh put back on the other tape and brought them back, they all had blery eyes and 2 lads said they loved being on the beach as they had imajined (due to the music) they were with someone.........my session was the talk of the college...very "stimulating" to say the least ;)

sandy

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 10:19:41 pm »
No it wasn't Je teme it was Enigma, sadness, there is a deep breathing bit, take a listen it was in about 1992 I think  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEh2N5hmPVM

Unicorn

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 09:08:21 am »
If you decide to do any more classes - count me in ;D ;D ;D ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS