Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fife Local food festival 19th of September  (Read 5773 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Fife Local food festival 19th of September
« on: September 16, 2009, 07:24:58 pm »
A local food festival with loads of stalls, activities for kids, talks, music, puppet show (the man who planted trees), local food and drink - 19th of September 12.30 - 5 p.m. in Letham, North Howe, Fife
a couple of TAS members are having a stall, as I was told - bring family and friends!  :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Fife Local food festival 19th of September
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 12:21:00 am »
I'll be there - Lu and Bobby are manning the CSSA stall - I'll give them a break.  There may be others there too. looking forward to it.  Just going to look at the website for directions.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 09:38:22 am »
Morag will be there from CSSA as well. Stand and gazebo picked up last night with leaflets etc. Hope it's a day lke today.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 10:04:03 am »
I've just discovered it's over an hour to get there so unless I can get company I'm not so keen as I was.  I'll think about it.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 07:08:30 pm »
Annie, make sure you google Letham in Fife, there are a few in other parts of Scotland! It's not that bad getting here (please tell her, Rosemary, did it take you an hour??) from where you are...and we came down for "your" poultry auction, too  :) :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 12:22:29 am »
I googled Letham fife and got TWO of them, but I also noticed it is twinned with another village(can't remember what it was now) so I used that as well and got one hour and 7 minutes on Google from Clackmannan.  Depends on the weather and if anyone else wants to come with me.  No takers so far and I put out an APB on the CSSA email list.

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 01:07:29 pm »
the A 91 goes nearly all the way through. when you hit the A 92 at a roundabout you turn left onto it towards Dundee, then it's a couple of miles. Hoping to see you  :&>

sandy

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 09:03:38 pm »
Done a lot this week and a bit too tiered so just going to the birthday party, hope you are going? Steve want to cycle!!!! I shall start off around 6.00 I think...CU there

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 11:02:08 pm »
I now have to go out tomorrow morning so can't leave the dogs again in the afternoon if I'm going to Graham's party at night too.  Will I pick you up Sandy - I won't be drinking - well maybe one as a 'Happy Birthday' toast

sandy

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 08:21:22 am »
Morning, what time do you want to go?, not read the invite so it may be around 7.00pm I think as 6.00pm is a bit early, thanks for the offer of the lift, it would be good, thats if you want to take us two reprobates?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 12:05:58 pm »
Off to Food festival with Karen - see you around 6.45 Sandy.  Won't ahve time to clean the car out so will put a blanket over the seats.

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 07:03:03 pm »
How did I miss you Annie? Met Lu, Bobby and Morag at the stall.
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves - it could have been more people, but at least we were spared the downpour!
 :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 11:28:26 pm »
Never saw you at all Kerstin.  I'd have recognised you too. Me and Karen just wandered around for a bit, tasted the beetroot and chocolate sponge, and the courgette Patates, had a buffalo burger, chatted to George and Morag, Lu and Bob, went on the first forage trip which wasn't very good, didn't find much; had a cup of tea then helped get the gazebo down and went off home to get ready for Graham's party.

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 06:51:54 pm »
Coverage went up a week ago, sorry for being late!

http://north-fife.blogspot.com/search?q=north+howe

:&> :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 01:07:43 am »
Hey there's a cute little video on there - Lu & Bob, Morag and George. Stand looks really good!  well done guys!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS